Eptech Power Control Systems Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 10th December 2013. The company is actively engaged in providing in-house designed and developed Power Solutions for various applications in telecom and non telecom. The Company is equally engaged in providing the services installation & Commissioning of Solar & Non Solar Hybrid Solutions, Installation & Commissioning of Remote Monitoring Solutions, Power Audit and Power Optimisation, Earthing & Surge Protections, Repair of Power Systems & O&M.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
- We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team that leaves around lekki and ajah environs
- Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Knowledge of QuickBook Application is prerequisite for this job, if you dont have it please do not send in your resume.
- Preparation and issuing Customer invoices
- Create and posting of expense on QuickBooks
- Issue and Process Voucher for payment
- Follow up receivables and payables
- VAT Returns
- Personal Income Tax returns
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with Accounting rule and regulations
- Experience in using QuickBooks and Excel
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- HND in Accounting.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.