Chiedozie Nzeribe Siztus, born February 14, known professionally as Sambasa Nzeribe, is a Nigerian film actor, model and entertainer. He hails from Anambra State, Southeast region of Nigeria where he was born.
|Full Name:||Chiedozie Nzeribe Siztus|
|Date of Birth:||February 14|
|Place of Birth:||Isolo, Lagos State|
|State of Origin:||Anambra State|
Early Life and Education
Sambasa Nzeribe lost his father at a young age and experienced a difficult upbringing.
He was raised in Isolo, Lagos State in the Southwest geopolitical zone of Nigeria, although he is a native of Anambra State.
Growing up, he became passionate about acting and was extremely involved in the church choir and play clubs.
Despite the predicament faced by Sambasa Nzeribe, he managed to complete his primary and secondary school then proceeded to the prestigious University of Lagos where he obtained a degree in Creative Arts.
Sambasa Nzeribe started his career while he was still studying at the University of Lagos, and reach stardom in 2013.
Since she came into the spotlight, Sambasa Nzeribe has been involved in several Nollywood films including A Mile from Home, Out of Luck, Just Not Married, A Soldier’s Story, Hotel Choco, The Wedding Party, The Island, Slow Country, Elevator Baby, and Kasala.
He won the AMVCA for “Best Actor in a Drama” for the second time in a row in 2016.
- A Mile from Home (2013)
- Out of Luck (2015)
- Just Not Married (2015)
- A Soldier’s Story (2015)
- Hotel Choco (2015)
- The Wedding Party (2016)
- My Wife & I (2017)
- The Island (2018)
- Slow Country (2018)
- Elevator Baby (2019)
- Kasala (2018)
- Coming From Insanity (2018)
- The Ghost and the Tout (2018)
- Four Crooks And A Rookie (2011)
Sambasa Nzeribe Net Worth
Sambasa Nzeribe is a talented Nigerian actor whose net worth is an estimated $200,000.
Awards and Recognitions
Sambasa Nzeribe has won multiple awards during his career, including the following:
- 2017 Future Awards Africa Prize for Acting.
- Best Actor of the Year at the 2017 African Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards.
- 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Some of his nominations includes:
- 2017 Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- 2017 Nigeria Entertainment Award for Best Actor.
- 2018 City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actor of the Year were among the honors for which he was nominated.
Sambasa Nzeribe is reserved to talk about his relationship. He is not married and doesn’t have any kids.
The actor is not in any romantic relationship, rather focusing on his acting career after making a breakthrough into the industry.
- Instagram: @SambasaOfficial