Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and develop the overall operational security strategy for the site/location.
- Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
- Liaison between government security forces, civilian security and community relations
- Develop security budget and recommend the hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Develop security KPIs as well as Create report and present KPIs
- Measure and track department’s success regularly
- Adhere to company’s rules and regulations
- Always ensure staff’s security
- Suggest and implement new solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Age 40-50 years
- Must have some years of experience as CSO or similar role.
- Must have experience in the field of security management of large group or organisation.
- 5 years of experience with relevant technology, security protocols and procedures.
- Previous experience with budgeting and budget planning
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- University Degree or equivalent
- Higher education in security administration or management/Professional qualification is a big plus
- Military / Paramilitary service would be good, but not vital (For military, Captain to Colonel, or warrant officer. Intelligence background or combatant).
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “CSO” as the subject to the mail