Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager (m / f / d)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Reporting to project management / division management
- Responsible for reviewing the design, procurement and project execution of small and medium-sized turnkey construction projects
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Responsible for document management
- Detailed project review to ensure compliance with the planned work results / goals
- Coordination and support of the international and local staff as well as the subcontractors
- Work preparation (personnel, equipment, tools, materials)
- Scheduling and tracking developments and costs
- Responsible for the implementation of HSE and QA / QC plans (risk analyzes)
- Handling and mitigation of possible risks, particularly with regard to safety.
- Completed Degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU) – experience in the construction management of building construction projects
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Ideally, you already have international experience
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of your possible starting date and your salary expectations
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Cathrin Diel 0611 1390 3838