Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Combine business insights with data analysis to create unique results and insights that will keep transforming and advancing the company.
- Serve as first point of contact for business stakeholders and the company’s IT regarding Business Intelligence deliveries.
- Drive strategic Business Intelligence initiatives as well as identify new possibilities for future use of data.
- Accurately collect, document and communicate business requirements to all key stakeholders.
- Attract the attention of partners to the organization on future Business Intelligence deliveries
- Proactively identify and create future Business Intelligence solutions and reports in corporate Business Intelligence tools.
- Spot out data quality issues and ensure handover to relevant departments.
- Plan and actively participate in User Acceptance tests.
- Map and design new business processes surrounding new Business Intelligence deliveries in collaboration with other functional areas of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Transport & Logistics, Financial Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with proven record of great results from working with data analysis and reporting.
- Prior experience with programming in MSSQL, Teradata SQL, Microsoft Business Intelligence tools or similar.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft excel and its use.
- Creative thinking, analytical mindset.
- Enthusiastic about creating business value out of data insight.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to work with complex data sets.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online