Hash App – A Fintech Brokerage App, is a simple way for Retail Investors in North America, Europe, and Australia to invest, trade, diversify, and hedge in Emerging Markets’ Stocks, Bonds, Money Market and Mutual Funds, starting with as little as a $100 – think Robinhood to invest globally in Emerging Market.
HashVest Inc, -Hash App- is a US Fintech Start-Up founded by Immigrants of Africa origin. Hash App will be supported by our Africa Operational Offices by Hashvest Technologies Limited, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to help drive, formulate, and create the entire Hash’s Digital Strategy.
- The Digital Strategist will coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching ongoing and specific goals.
- The entire Brand perception and TOMA would be the sole responsibility of the Digital Strategist.
- The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing digital trends, analytics, user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget.
- You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, improving the brand’s perception, increasing TOMA, User base, and improving user experience.
- Ideal candidates for this position should be very innovative, understand the Digital Channels and trends in North America, Europe, and Australia, must be web and multimedia savvy, excellent use of CRM, and Social Media tools. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our organization’s digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
- Candidate MUST be able to function effectively in a Start-Up environment which is fast-paced and structurally malleable.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities
- Formulate, drive, evaluate, re-evaluate, and implement improvements in digital strategy.
- Research all Digital Channels in North America, Europe, and Australia which would be relevant for executing our Digital Strategy
- Work effectively with all CRM Tools and Social Media Channels from one single location
- Analyze the insights from these tools to make effective changes in our Digital Media Campaigns
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Optimize SEO.
- Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Drive value for the organization.
- Increase user-friendliness in digital products
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Apply typography techniques
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, CRM tools, and Other Analytical Tools.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software such as Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Premiere Pro, and others.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools and a thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Must be able to function effectively in a Start-Up environment which is fast-paced and structurally malleable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Insightful and perceptive, Business knowledge, Deadline driven.
- Outstanding Leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess a broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Ability to work remotely from home and from the office
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Minimum of 2:1 Grade
- Knowledge of motion graphics
- Experience working across print and digital platforms and multiple screen sizes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online