Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Owerri-Imo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Warri-Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- Transporting staff and goods on official assignments.
- Picking up staff, office purchases or other administrative errands.
- Ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, buses and trucks when necessary
- Provides strong movement support to the line manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Relevant educational qualifications are WAEC, SSCE, GCE, OND, NCE, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- At least one (1) year driving experience
- FAAN air side driving certificate will be added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years airport driving experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of the operating local area
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift objects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in the use of GPS devices
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.