Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing highquality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Fulltime
- Electrical Technician reports to the Electrical Engineer.
- The key responsibilities is to carry out maintenance of all electrical/automation equipment and their controls while ensuring high equipment reliability, high product quality, zero safety incidents and consistent delivery of budgeted volume targets.
- Do proper troubleshooting and repair of all electrical and automated machinery and all related controls.
- Ensure machine uptime at all time by ensuring continuous engineering response improvement.
- Drive loss elimination on all lines.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly condition monitoring is carried out.
- Other duties or responsibilities specified by the superior, resulting from the actual and specific requirements of the job in a given location.
- Ensure that contractors that work on any electrical equipment work safely and comply with all safety rules within the plant.
- Ensure that all machine guards, safety switches and status indicators on all equipment are in place and functional.
- Ensure a clean uniform and the required PPE are used always.
- Ensure all equipment panels are numbered, clean, dry and closed all the time.
- Ensure proper technical tools management.
- Ensure all cables (power and control) are clean, terminals firmly secured, adequately glanded, properly labeled and well arranged in the cable trays and covered.
- Ensure all breakers and fuses are adequately rated and set, and no vibrating or humming contactors or relays in the panel
- Ensure all filters are clean and panel cooling ACs are working.
- Ensure all electric motors are numbered and labeled and the label MUST correspond with the identity in the manual and the contactors in the panel.
- Keep physical record of all electric motor on your line or assigned areas the record must indicate which motor has problems and how it was solved.
- All electric motors MUST have their fan blades in place and in good form with fan covers.
- All motors must be clean and must not overheat, MUST be IP55 compliance.
- Ensure routine electrical/ automation maintenance are carried out as at when due on all equipment.
- Document and sign off all maintenance activities.
Experience and Academic Requirements
- Relevant technician qualification preferably HND/OND /NABTEB in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Trade Test or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience needed
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagram.
- Fair level of computer literacy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Proven problem solving skills must be minimum average.
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures.
- Basic organizational & time management skills.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures and systems in manufacturing.
- Drive for results.
- Timely feedback giving skills.
- Teamwork skills/mindset and high integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as email subject.