We are currently recruiting for the position of Female HR and Admin Officer
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- The HR and Administration Manager will help to develop and implement BEST people management practices and act as a change agent, assess and anticipate HR-related needs and seek to develop integrated HR solutions.
- He/she is expected to lead and manage all program support functions to perform well as ‘service providers’ to support all program operations.
- She will ensure that all strategic HR and support processes are provided in a manner that provides the highest quality of timely and cost-effective services.
- The suitable candidate should possess strong leadership and people skills, be able to drive good team relationships among employees and create a driven work culture where all team members are passionate about the organization’s vision.
- She will be part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) that leads change management, strategic thinking and organizational effectiveness and human resources planning and development.
- She will provide strategic oversight for areas of i) Administration and IT; ii) Procurement, iii) Logistics and Government liaison and iv) Human Resource (HR) management and development.