A reputable Business consulting firm in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Creating and reviewing job descriptions
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing and updating the company’s performance management process
- Developing and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related other related fields
- Member of CIPM or CIPM in view
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- People-oriented and result-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
N150, 000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.