Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Chef Officer
- We are looking for a highly skilled food chef that is knowledgeable in food production and management to join our team
- Prixair Catering is your number one go-to food company in Abuja. we have years of consistently delivering results and satisfying our clients.
- We require the services of a seasoned food production officer who is also a seasoned chef to join our team.
- Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes
- Oversee the functions of food production personnel
- Join in the food-making process
- Ensure manufacturing and processing staff wear appropriate sanitary and protective gear to ensure health and safety
- Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth work operations
- Develop and promote new food products to boost sales and increase generated returns
- Allot work tasks to company staff according to their specialization and history
- Set production objectives and implement action plans for achieving set targets
- Conduct forecast to identify potential risks and contingencies in a proposed project
- Prepare periodic reports to update upper management on food production activities
- Create work shifts to ensure round-the-clock food production operations
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed food products
- Ensure products and raw materials are stored properly at optimum conditions
- Carry out surveys to identify customer requirements and adjust to meet such needs
- Ensure all company regulations and government legislation are adhered to
- Attend seminars, conferences, and educational programs to update job knowledge.
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Education and Training: A Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Food Technology, or in a similar discipline.
- Extreme knowledge of food portioning and rationing
- Prior experience as a food chef also storage as well as food handling.
- At least 5 years of experience as a food production technician is required
- Leadership Skill: Skilled in directing and coordinating the activities of food production personnel to ensure efficient operations
- Time-management Skill: Achieve production targets within set time-frame
- Decision-making Skill: Adept to taking key production decisions to ensure the manufacture of high-quality products
- Food certification, as well as catering certification, is desired.
- Age: 30 – 40 (anything below this will not be considered)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
- This role is based in Abuja and only candidates in Abuja will be considered.
- Only apply if you have prior experience as a chef as well as production personnel
- Apply using Food Production Officer as the heading of the mail.