Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Managing the production environment including setting, implementing and monitoring production policies, standard operating procedures and practices.
- Control and monitor production vacancies and costs to ensure they comply and meet annual budgeted targets
- Develop and maintain safe, healthy and motivated workforce through compliance to high level of hygiene and good manufacturing practices in the factory
- Take charge of factory cost and HS optimization through control of the production processes, raw and packaging material usages and variances
- Ensure all work carried out comply with the relevant codes and standards, whilst maintaining safety and reliability
- Deliver and improve production volumes and quality KPI’s to meet plan within budget
- Take charge of all production activities and ensure that products are made within specification
- Establish and maintain a technical thorough team that deliver all key performance indicators (% OEE, Yield, Wastage, Quality etc.)
- Plant utilization, factory efficiency and the production plan for improved productivity and manufacturing cost
- Weekly and monthly material usage variances, production summary and comparison of issue reports
- Establish and maintain a disciplined and motivated workforce while ensuring strict compliance to good manufacturing practices
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- HND/B.Sc/ B.Eng/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Industrial Chemistry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar capacity in a FMCG company
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using “Production Supervisor” as the subject of the email.