Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Manager
Reporting To: Chief Risk Officer
- Will be responsible for assisting the Chief Risk Officer in risk management activities
- Work with business line and support function managers and risk owners to implement and ensure compliance with Risk Management Policy and procedures, including risk documentation standards.
- Generate and compile risk data, analyze the data regularly and generate summary risk reports for Management, Enterprise Risk Management Committee, and the Board.
- Develop monitoring and reporting processes, including producing summary reports of risk issues and planned resolution for review by the ERM Committee.
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements and mature industry practices relating to operational risk management.
- Maintain the enterprise-wide risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) workbook, including coordinating with 1st, 2nd and 3rd line of defense managers to update risks, controls and assessments.
- Maintain the company’s ERM Report, including updating key risk indicators, limits and tolerance thresholds, and ensure accurate and timely reporting to the ERM Committee.
- Provide analysis of risk trends and comparisons of risk indicators to established risk limits and tolerance thresholds – coordinating with risk owners to understand drivers and root causes of trends – and incorporate conclusions into the ERM Report.
- Collect data on economic, market and industry trends to assist in identifying potential risks associated with proposed new products/services and strategies.
- Create risk awareness and facilitate risk management trainings to staff.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform ad-hoc risk analysis and any other duties as requested by the Chief Risk Officer and the ERM Committee.
- First degree or in science or social science field
- Relevant professional certifications in risk management
- Work experience in operational risk management in relevant sectors for a minimum period of 10 years
- Oral and written communication skill.
- Analytical skill
- Project management skill
- Good understanding of the industry
- Persuasive skills
- Organizational skills
- Team building
- Change catalyst
- Leadership skills
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online